TPM: Your HubSpot Agency Partner in Vancouver
Winning the 2018 Customers’ Choice Award for the best CRM lead management software from the Gartner Peer Insights, HubSpot is the marketing automation tool of choice for marketers and businesses alike. HubSpot combines marketing, sales, and CRM capabilities to help you increase traffic, improve conversion rates and run comprehensive inbound marketing campaigns of all sizes.
But good tools aren’t everything. Without the right strategy, even the best tools won’t help you achieve your growth goals. Total Product Marketing is the leading technology-focussed HubSpot agency partner in Vancouver — serving clients all over North America.
Do you really need HubSpot consulting services? Or, for that matter, a HubSpot agency partner?
Who Should Use HubSpot?
Organizations that will most benefit from HubSpot’s features:
- Have a relatively long marketing/sales cycle
- Are offering complex services or software
- Have customers whose sales journeys include multiple touchpoints
- Want to reach customers on multiple fronts, including email, social media, content marketing, and PPC
At TPM, we’ve been a HubSpot agency partner based in Vancouver providing Hubspot consulting services for close to eight years. We’ve tried other platforms — and still work with clients who use other platforms — but we haven’t found anything else that compares to Hubspot.
Choose HubSpot for these great benefits:
- Consistently highly ranked (Highest rated on G2 Crowd)
- Easy to use (meaning it’s good for beginners)
- Powerful capabilities (so it’s still valuable for more advanced marketers)
- Exceptional support (phone, email, chat)
- Always evolving as new technology and trends emerge
- Robust email automation, dynamic forms, and chat functionality
- Driving force behind the Pillar Content Strategy
- Native integration with Salesforce or their own CRM
- Intuitive and clear visibility into KPIs that influence business decisions
HubSpot isn’t just a single tool. It offers, in one neat package, a range of software solutions you’d otherwise have to buy separately:
- Live chat
- Social post scheduling and monitoring
- Marketing automation and CRM in one platform (no middleware needed)
- Marketing planner and scheduler
- Innovative lead capture widgets (pop-ups and slide-in forms)
- Meeting scheduler
- Dynamic content capabilities
- Sales prospecting tools and insights
- And they’re adding new features all the time…
The TPM Difference
There are a few basic skills needed to successfully use HubSpot, and the HubSpot Academy provides free, accessible training to help you hone your skills. But what HubSpot can’t provide you with is a cohesive team to design, develop, create and deploy your marketing campaigns, and a strategic marketing plan to ensure they succeed.
Your marketing automation platform should enable and empower your team — not just be a tool. TPM specializes in marketing for the tech sector and has assembled a team of experts who can: