Have you lost customers to competitors simply because your clients don’t know what you do? Are you looking for ways to grow and reach new audiences? Are you struggling to get your message out in the noise of the MSP market?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might benefit from an MSP marketing toolkit.
Forget Advertisements — It’s All Engagement
We’re all aware of brands that inspire unswerving loyalty. Apple, Starbucks, Ford — these companies have a devoted following of consumers who hardly even look at their brand’s competitors. How do they do it? They use a carefully crafted marketing plan designed specifically to engage.
The right marketing plan can help you attract new customers, maintain relationships with existing ones, and stand out from the crowd. But too often companies confuse marketing and advertising. Advertising gets your name seen, but it doesn’t engage.
Engaging your audience is the secret to success in any market, including today’s highly competitive Cloud and hosting services industry. It’s not about who has the slickest ad campaigns, or even the best products. It’s about building a deep, personal relationship with your audience.
What’s an MSP Marketing Toolkit For?
Growing a devoted customer following takes more than great graphics or cool slogans. It takes conversation and connection. To truly connect with your customers, your marketing efforts need to be personal, authentic, and valuable:
- Personal. What do you value? Are you a parent? A CEO? A Cleveland Cavaliers fan? Even in the B2B market, your customers are individuals. At the end of the day, they need to know you understand and care about their unique needs.
- Authentic. Your message needs to feel real – if your audience doesn’t believe what you’re saying, they’re unlikely to buy from you, and certainly won’t feel any loyalty if something better comes along.
- Valuable. When a potential customer interacts with you, it’s because they’re trying to achieve a benefit or solution. Are you offering them what you want to sell, or what they want to buy? Make sure your message lets them know you’re here to help them reach their goals.
These are the qualities that drive powerful customer engagement, and they are exactly what a great MSP marketing toolkit is designed to help you achieve. An MSP marketing toolkit is tailor made for your needs and goals, so even though you’re not a mega-corporation with an army of marketers, you can still compete with one.
Content is an MSP’s Most Effective Tool
Modern consumers spend a lot of time researching potential purchases online before ever setting foot in a sales office or speaking to a representative. In fact, a 2014 State of B2B Procurement study suggests 94% of B2B buyers research online before making a purchase. If they’re doing all this research online, how do you make sure that when they do reach out to someone, it’s you?
The answer is relevant and valuable content that persuades business decision makers to see you as a trusted Cloud adviser. Above all, your MSP marketing toolkit should enable you to provide useful content and thought leadership on today’s most pressing Cloud questions. It should have everything you need to create emails, blog posts, and downloadable content that addresses your potential buyer’s pains and frames you as their solution.
Nurturing = Automated Engagement
You can build audience engagement with minimal effort through the power of automation. Marketing automation has revolutionized the way marketers guide prospects from the first point of contact to a sale or conversion (or from awareness to consideration to decision, if you know the buyer’s journey through the marketing funnel):
- Awareness – The prospect recognizes they have a problem to solve
- Consideration – They investigate possible solutions
- Decision – They reach out to a supplier (ideally you) for help
An automated MSP marketing toolkit can target prospects and customers with carefully timed content based on their previous sales or interactions with you. It makes it ridiculously easy for time-strapped MSPs to engage their contacts, maintain or renew customer relationships, and stay top of mind for Cloud-ready businesses.
With an automated MSP marketing toolkit, you can:
- Measure engagement to know how many potential clients opened your emails, read your blogs, or downloaded your content
- Nurture leads with increasingly relevant content based on their reactions and responses
- Better understand customer needs and the pains you should address with your content
- Reassure prospects that you are reliable and available to help solve their problems
- Stay top of mind when prospects are ready to make a Cloud decision
Get Your MSP Marketing Toolkit Today
Effective nurturing campaigns and engaged audiences aren’t only for large enterprises with massive marketing budgets. Total Product Marketing’s content marketing automation solution, Five Pilots, offers easy, affordable content marketing developed specifically for your industry, with three tiers of automated MSP marketing toolkits to meet your needs.
Get in touch today and start building a relationship with your prospects.