This month on the TPM blog we really drilled down into some topics that are important to MSP marketers. We shared our industry knowledge in detail and let you in on some very real, very actionable tips to get you on the path to more marketing success.
None of these tips could be considered a quick fix, but that’s a good thing, because successful marketing takes knowledge, planning and timing. Keep reading to find out how your company could be building more profit by nurturing relationships, reaching out to the right partners, and asking for the referral at just the right moment.
From the Blog
4 Profitable Secrets to Help Create MSP Success Stories
Did you miss our recent webinar? If you did you missed out on the 4 secrets we revealed that will help MSPs become more profitable. We don’t want you to miss out on this valuable information, so we’ve put together a recap that will let you in on the secrets too. Learn how to build better relationships with prospects, automate your marketing to save time and money, sign more deals, and much more.
Channel Partner Marketing: Selling to Both Customers & Vendors
In order to be a successful channel partner you not only need to sell to customers, but to vendors as well. Most channel partners want to achieve “faster than market growth”, so let’s talk about how you can accomplish that with the right marketing message and nurturing of partner relationships.
How to Optimize Your Referral Marketing Campaign with Technology and Data
Do you know how happy your customers are? Happy enough to refer you to friends and colleagues? If you don’t have definitive answers to both questions you might want to check out these tips and tricks on how to map your customer journey, so that you can harness referrals from customers at the ideal moment, with the right technology.
Talkin’ Cloud Guest Post: The Growing Demand of Enterprise Cloud Applications
On this month’s Talkin’ Cloud guest post, Dean talks about how cloud applications aren’t just for consumers anymore and why that’s the case. In fact, 90% of organizations surveyed by RightScale stated that they are already using cloud applications or plan to start using them in 2017. If you’re in the other 10% or you’re just getting your feet wet with cloud applications, you’re really missing out, and we’ll show you why.