Your Social Media Strategy Is Your Business Strategy
The goal is of using Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn for your brand is…
- Not to gain 50,000 followers, share content 30 times a day, or earn more “likes” than your competitor. It might be nice, but more followers does not equal more engagement, more leads, or more sales.
- Not to make you “good” at social media. Our goal is to align your social media efforts with your core marketing strategy and business objectives.
So what is the goal of Social Media?
We Generate Leads, Not “Likes”
Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC. When you approach social media with a clear and specific target – like generating more qualified leads per month or gaining more content subscribers – you start turning strategic efforts into true returns for your business.
Social media can support your marketing goals in multiple ways:
- Expand the reach of content marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, and score their value and readiness
- Enhance a multi-channel customer service strategy
- Nurture relationships with prospects and clients
- Improve customer retention
Our 3 Step Approach To Effective Social Media Marketing
Evolve With Your Audience
As your social community grows and evolves, so does your strategy. We listen to your followers and monitor every like, retweet, share, reply, and comment they give. When growth stalls, we reassess our social tactics and look for additional ways to engage followers and derive value from your social channels.
We are constantly educating ourselves on the latest trends and research in B2B social media marketing, and fine tuning our methods, so you don’t have to.