TPM will be co-sponsoring along with Tuangru, Structure Research and the I2Coalition, a NOLAMIx at this year’s Parallels 2014. It’s a can’t-miss event for the Internet infrastructure industry. The conference brings together the service providers that represent more than 90 percent of all hosted websites.
The full agenda is available online but the main event is NOLAMix! The event will be held on Monday, February 24 from 7-10 PM in Vitascope Hall at the Hyatt Regency. Capacity is limited, so you must RSVP to attend this exclusive event. Please register here to reserve your ticket today.
- Tuangru is a group buying company that levels the playing field for small and mid-tier hosting service providers. We help you compete hard with the big boys and protect your margins by passing along higher volume discounts on the latest IT hardware from Dell, Supermicro, Juniper and EMC.
- Structure Research is an independent research and consulting firm with a specific focus on the hosting and cloud segments within the Internet infrastructure market.
- i2Coalition (Internet Infrastructure Coalition) supports those who build the nuts and bolts of the Internet.
Parallels always does an outstanding job with the speaker line up and this year is no exception.
The keynote speakers and topics include:
- Birger Steen – CEO of Parallels
Putting the cloud to work for real businesses. Proven models for success in a true multi-service world
- Blake Irving – CEO and Board Director of GoDaddy
Mashing Up The Future of Cloud Services
- Abhijit Dubey – Partner at McKinsey & Company
Big Business in Small Business: 5 Strategies to Win in Cloud Services
- Serguei Beloussov – Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Architect of Parallels
Cloud computing is now IT. Play to your strengths to win the business customer
- Nicholas G. Carr – Best-Selling Author of The Big Switch—Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google
Building A Bridge to the Cloud
Hope to see you there!